National Instruments SystemBuild is an easy-to-use graphical environment for rapid model development and simulation. In addition, SystemBuild is an excellent environment for the development and management of large, complex models. With the SystemBuild intuitive, hierarchical structure, you can segment the model at any level for validation and verification from the top down or the bottom up.
- An interactive, graphical framework for creating accurate system models
- Intuitive, hierarchical organization and segmentation for easy management of complex
- Extensive library of primitive blocks and prebuilt examples
- Powerful simulation capabilities for rapid model validation and iteration
- Tight link to Xmath for quick model analysis, data visualization, and control development
The National Instruments SystemBuild design environment plays a central role in the NI MATRIXx product family. SystemBuild provides a hierarchical catalog browser and other organization tools to help you manage models and model data while taking advantage of Xmath numerical analysis, graphics, data handling, and file management capabilities. You can easily reuse or share the models you create. Whether your design is simple or complex, a user-friendly graphical interface and extensive library of blocks, utility functions, and tools make SystemBuild the fastest way to express an engineering concept as a graphical model. You can validate a model design immediately using SystemBuild analysis and simulation tools.
You can expand the extensive library of predefined blocks with SystemBuild add-on modules that increase functionality for state transition diagrams, neural networks, fuzzy logic, interactive user interfaces, and more.
Test-drive the full MATRIXx software suite, including SystemBuild:
Download the latest version of MATRIXx.
5. System Requirements
NI MATRIXx supports:
- Windows 2000/XP/NT (NT 4.0 service pack or later)
- Sun Solaris 2.7 (or later)
Full MATRIXx System Requirements
6. Pricing and Purchasing
For MATRIXx product or purchasing questions, call (877) 493-2404 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.