National Instruments AutoCode is an extremely flexible and easily customizable automatic code generation tool. Using template-based generation technology, you can configure the exact format and specification of the resulting code. This makes it easy for you to generate code for rapid control prototyping and hardware-in-the-loop testing on one real-time platform and then switch templates to generate code for your final production target.
- Automatic code generation for C or Ada
- Template-based code generation that you can customize for virtually any target
- Implementation at any level in the model hierarchy for incremental test and validation
- Support for discrete and continuous models -- single-rate, multirate, and asynchronous
- Full support of SystemBuild floating-point and fixed-point data
2. DescriptionNational Instruments AutoCode software offers an advanced, four-generation code generator. It automatically generates C or Ada source code from NI SystemBuild block diagrams. You can easily read and trace back the generated code to the SystemBuild diagram, as well as generate code for virtually any system including discrete, continuous time, or hybrid systems. The product also can generate code for user-defined blocks written in the BlockScript language.
You can further customize the generated code using AutoCode add-on modules to generate C or Ada for fixed-point processors or multiprocessor target systems.
Test-drive the full MATRIXx software suite, including SystemBuild:
Download the latest version of MATRIXx.
- AutoCode User Guide
- AutoCode Reference Manual
- Template Programming Language User Guide
- MATRIXx Data Sheet
5. System Requirements
NI MATRIXx supports:
- Windows 2000/XP/NT (NT 4.0 service pack or later)
- Sun Solaris 2.7 (or later)
Full MATRIXx System Requirements
6. Pricing and Purchasing
Download the MATRIXx Price Sheet
For other MATRIXx product or purchasing questions, call (877) 493-2404 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.