To begin, select a topic below, or click here.
Vehicle System Dynamics and Controls
- Basics Dynamics of Ground Vehicle
- Vehicle Performance Analysis
- Control of Vehicle Motion - Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) in LabVIEW
- Teach Vehicle Steering and Simulation with LabVIEW Robotics Starter Kit(DaNI)
- Control of Vehicle Motion: Lane Change Maneuver
- Ride Analysis and Suspension Control
- Dynamics of Bicycle Model in LabVIEW and ADAMS
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information about this article.
Introduction to Control Design and Simulation in 3 Hours using LabVIEW
Getting Started Guide for the Robotics Prototyping Kit
- Prof. Raul. G. Longoria, ME, University of Texas, Austin
- Wong, J.Y., Theory of Ground Vehicles, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York, 1993 (2nd) or 2001 (3rd) edition.
- Gillespie, T.D., Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics, SAE, Warrendale, PA, 1992.
- K. Ogata, System Dynamics (any edition), Prentice-Hall
- K. Ogata, Modern Control Engineering, (any edition), Prentice-Hall
- ADAMS Theory: McConville and McGrath (1998)
- Steeds, W., Mechanics of Road Vehicles, Iliffe and Sons, Ltd., London, 1960.
- R. Bosch, Driving Safety Systems, SAE, 1999.
- W.T. Thomson, “Theory of Vibration with Applications”, Prentice-Hall, 1993.
- Karnopp, D. and G. Heess, “Electronically Controllable Vehicle Suspensions,” Vehicle System Dynamics, Vol. 20, No. 3-4, pp. 207-217, 1991.