Services for a PXI System
NI System Assurance Programs
The industry’s first assembly and test service for PXI, the NI system assurance programs provide the fastest, easiest way to get your new PXI system up and running. You receive:
• Your system delivered ready to use right out of the box, fully assembled, and tested
• Courtesy installation of standard driver sets and application development environments such as NI TestStand, LabVIEW, and LabWindows™/CVI
• Extended warranty and calibration services provide coverage for up to five years
• Custom documentation including a getting started guide, maintenance plan, and calibration certificates
Accuracy Matters - as a proven veteran with over 10 years experience calibrating PXI instruments and more than 20 years working with modular instruments, NI knows that the accuracy of electronic components used in all instruments naturally drifts over time. NI has unrivaled years of expertise and familiarity with calibration for PXI can help you:
• Reduce measurement errors
• Improve consistency between measurements
• Increase production yields by eliminating false-failures
NI provides calibration support that includes calibration services that are traceable to international standards (NIST, PTB, etc) and can help you maintain compliance to a variety of quality standards including ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540.1. In addition to these services, NI provides manual calibration procedures and automated calibration software specifically designed for use by metrology laboratories.
Repair Services and Support Programs
NI repair services and support programs are designed to protect your investment, fix your maintenance costs, and minimize unexpected, costly downtime.
Technical support options help you reduce your development time and minimize project risk. NI provides you with numerous self-help resources in addition to NI applications engineers that are also via phone and e-mail to offer one-to-one technical support to active members of a service program.
Independent Consultants and Integrators
NI Alliance Program
The NI Alliance Partner program is a worldwide network of more than 600 consultants, system integrators, developers, channel partners, and industry experts who partner with NI to provide complete, high-quality PXI solutions to customers.
http://www.ni.com/findapartner/Find an NI Alliance Partner near you.
Additional Services and Support
NI training is designed to help you get started and become successful as quickly as possible using our products. From basic data acquisition and instrument control to advanced RF application development, NI offers more than a dozen courses to ensure your success with NI PXI hardware.
Software Maintenance Programs
NI has the software maintenance and support program for you. Enroll today to:
• Automatically receive software updates and maintenance releases
• Have direct access to technical support from NI applications engineers
• Access special online software training modules that highlight features, application uses, and development best practices
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.