1. NI VeriStand for Real-Time Test
You can configure real-time testing applications with the NI VeriStand software environment. Through training, learn how to use the software’s out-of-the-box features for easier test sequence creation and reuse and dynamic pass/fail test analysis. In addition, with an NI VeriStand test system, you can perform real-time simulation, hardware I/O, and alarming. You can also create sophisticated real-time stimulus profiles to stimulate a device under test and log its responses to a variety of real-world conditions.
Out of the box, NI VeriStand provides the general functionality needed for a real-time testing application; however, you can easily customize the environment. To take advantage of the expanded functionality, see the additional training courses listed below. Regardless of the hardware you use to develop and deploy your HIL test applications, the training path starts in the same place
2. Additional Training Resources
- What can you gain from NI training? Learn how former trainees have benefited
- View other LabVIEW training paths
- Learn how to create real-time stimulus profiles in the NI VeriStand training course