LabVIEW Education Edition Classroom
Download this e-kit for material to help you get started with LabVIEW in your classroom.
The Center for Engineering Education and Outreach at Tufts University is developing a series of 5 themed activities that use LabVIEW Education Edition with the LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT and TETRIX™ by Pitsco hardware.
The activities are appropriate for high school-level engineering or robotics classroom environments.
The theme of the activities requires the students to be engineers, solving a mountain rescue challenge! Throughout the 5 activities, students problem solve by building and programming under design and scenario constraints.
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach Classroom Activities
- Activity 1 – Rescue Rover
- Activity 2 – Ledge Leader
- Activity 3 – Candid Climber
- Activity 4 – Reliable Reach
- Activity 5 – Ultimatum
- White Paper – LabVIEW for Hands-On Learning
- Video – Inspiring the Future Generation of Innovation
LabVIEW Education Edition Home