APN - Manage Distributed Systems with SystemLink
Learn how to manage a fleet of NI and non-NI hardware targets through a server-side, browser-based interface, with specific capabilities such as software deployment, device configuration, health monitoring, and data visualization.
• Mass deploy software applications, drivers, and supporting components to a collection of connected controllers (e.g. CompactRIO, PXI) or PCs
• Configure systems-level health monitoring services, alarms, and notifications
• Create web-based dashboards for system monitoring and remote configuration
• Integrate and host WebVIs, developed using the LabVIEW NXG Web Module
• Monitor test sequence activity from systems running TestStand and other test executives