NIWeek Experts Panel: Is Your RF Test Bench Obsolete?
Should your spectrum analyzer be in a museum or on an RF test bench? Microwave instrumentation technology—from MMICs to multicore CPUs—is changing. PC-based instruments are addressing an increasingly broad range of RF measurement problems. Given this trend, panelists answer questions about the benefits and challenges of modular instrumentation. As a result, you gain a better understanding of key instrumentation technologies and how they affect the capabilities of both today’s and tomorrow’s RF instruments.
- Doug Johnson, Director of Engineering at Qualcomm Atheros
- Wade Lowdermilk, Chief Technology Officer at RADX Technologies
- Larry Desjardin, Founder of Modular Methods LLC
- David Vye, Editor in Chief at Microwave Journal
- Jin Bains, Vice President of RF R&D at National Instruments
Thank you for watching the NIWeek Experts Panel. Learn more about the NI approach to RF and wireless test with the additional resources below.
- Explore NI RF and wireless test products and solutions
- Read how Qualcomm Atheros improved test speeds by 200x