1. Demonstrated Functionality
This video discusses the grading requirements for the functional portion of the CLD exam.
2. Introduction and Timing
This video discusses the use of timing in the CLD.
3. File Input and Output
This video reviews reading and writing to .csv and .ini files.
4. Managing Data
This video discusses parsing data and passing data to structures.
5. Sequencer Theme
This video reviews sequencing applications, integrating timing and data I/O modules, and considerations for step order.
6. Error Handling
This video describes error handling techniques for the CLD exam.
7. Additional Resources
- Navigate the LabVIEW Learning Curve
- Additional Preparation: Download a Certification Exam eKit (includes guides and sample exams)
- Register: Speak With Our Customer Education Professionals About Scheduling Your CLD Exam
- Learn How to Get Recertified
- Recertification: Download Recertification Exam Preparation Materials