Read the full case study
Prof. H. Harry
Asada, Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering Department
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
"LabVIEW is easy for the students to use and provides an intuitive programming approach for robotic systems."
Educators and researchers worldwide use NI products for robotics, mechatronics, and controls. The NI LabVIEW graphical system design and NI real-time hardware platforms provide hands-on design opportunities for mechanical, electrical, and software engineers. From undergraduate labs to research projects, students and engineers are using LabVIEW software to drive the future of robotics.
Additional Case Studies
- Using LabVIEW and CompactRIO to Design and Implement Dynamic Radiographic Imaging Control Software on a Mitsubishi Robotic Manipulator
- Using LabVIEW to Rapidly Build an Autonomous Robot and Compete in the Intelligent Ground Vehicle Competition
- Developing a Leg-Wheel Hybrid Mobile Robot Using LabVIEW and CompactRIO
- Building a Semiautonomous Vehicle Driven by the Visually Impaired with LabVIEW and CompactRIO
- Development of a Fully Autonomous Humanoid Robot for Novel Locomotion Research and as the First U.S. Humanoid Entry to RoboCup
- Building and Controlling a Multiple Degree-of-Freedom Fish Robot to Study Motion Optimization Using CompactRIO
- UC San Diego Uses LabVIEW and NI Single-Board RIO to Build an Agile Mobile Robot