"LabVIEW is easy for the students to use and provides an intuitive programming approach for robotic systems."
- Prof. H. Harry Asada, Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering Department - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Educators and researchers worldwide use NI products for robotics, mechatronics, and controls. The NI LabVIEW graphical system design and NI real-time hardware platforms provide hands-on design opportunities for mechanical, electrical, and software engineers. From undergraduate labs to research projects, students and engineers are using LabVIEW software to drive the future of robotics.
Additional Case Studies
- Using LabVIEW and CompactRIO to Design and Implement Dynamic Radiographic Imaging Control Software on a Mitsubishi Robotic Manipulator
- Using LabVIEW to Rapidly Build an Autonomous Robot and Compete in the Intelligent Ground Vehicle Competition
- Developing a Leg-Wheel Hybrid Mobile Robot Using LabVIEW and CompactRIO
- Building a Semiautonomous Vehicle Driven by the Visually Impaired with LabVIEW and CompactRIO
- Development of a Fully Autonomous Humanoid Robot for Novel Locomotion Research and as the First U.S. Humanoid Entry to RoboCup
- Building and Controlling a Multiple Degree-of-Freedom Fish Robot to Study Motion Optimization Using CompactRIO
- UC San Diego Uses LabVIEW and NI Single-Board RIO to Build an Agile Mobile Robot