NI focuses giving on K–12 education initiatives, including:
- Increasing student interest and achievement in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM)
- Increasing participation and retention of underserved students in STEM disciplines
- Supporting infrastructure to create an environment where underserved students can excel in STEM
You can submit your application anytime, but you must meet the July 1 deadline to be considered for funding in the following calendar year. After that date, NI will review your application for funding in future years. This is also how NI decides which nonprofit meeting requests to take each year, so if you are interested in sharing your nonprofit mission with NI, please complete an application.
To request a meeting or funding from NI, please complete this application.
Organizations Not Eligible for Support
- For-profit organizations
- Disease-related organizations
- Government agencies
- Individual K–12 schools
- Fraternal and political organizations
- Athletic institutions