NI is empowering engineers to develop industrial embedded systems for monitoring and control of wind turbines. Because of the tight margins on wind energy, it is more important than ever to reduce operating costs. Condition-based maintenance systems help decrease unscheduled outages and optimize machine performance while reducing maintenance and repair costs. NI hardware and software solutions are deployed around the globe in remote wind turbine monitoring and factory acceptance test systems.
Additional Case Studies
Embedded Condition Monitoring Based on CompactRIO
NI CompactRIO features an embedded FPGA and real-time controller for advanced embedded analysis and control, making it ideal for distributed condition monitoring systems.
- Real-time OS for improved system reliability
- Embedded analysis for faster decision making, logging, and control
- Flexible sensor input for a variety of physical signals
Configure your embedded condition monitoring system
High-Performance, High-Channel-Count Test Systems
NI PXI solutions are ideal for high-performance test setups, and, when combined with NI TestStand software, they help make development of repeatable tests easy.
- Expandable from four to more than 1,000 channels
- Flexible input selection for a variety of sensors
- Ability to maximize signal-to-noise ratio with 24 bits of resolution and 118 dB of dynamic range
Build your PXI test system
Locate an NI Partner
NI solutions partners are companies involved in the delivery of NI products as solutions or companies that provide complementary software and hardware products.
Search the Alliance Partner Directory