MATRIXx Product or Purchasing Questions?
- Interactively implement a collection of classical and modern control design and analysis tools
- Take advantage of support for single-input single-output (SISO) and multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) systems
- Rapidly evaluate and refine numerous control design implementations
- Use functions for controller robustness analysis
- Directly export a developed controller to Xmath for nonlinear simulation
The Xmath Interactive Control Design Module (ICDM) provides an interactive environment for synthesizing and refining controllers for SISO and MIMO systems. After loading a plant from Xmath, quickly develop a controller using PID, root locus, pole place, LQG, H∞
, or multiloop synthesis techniques. You can visually evaluate controller behavior with the included plotting capabilities, analyze the robustness of one or more controllers as a result of the plant transfer function, and load the final controller directly into the Xmath environment for simulation against the original plant.