Engineers worldwide in aerospace, defense, automotive, and academia rely on the industry-proven National Instruments MATRIXx product family for model-based design, simulation, and embedded code generation. With the NI MATRIXx software suite, you gain a complete solution from initial design to final production for your dynamic embedded control system.
Graphical Simulation and Control Design Software
Graphical Modeling and Simulation
- High-fidelity system modeling
- Intuitive, hierarchical organization
- Extensive block and model libraries
Analysis and Visualization
- Interactive analysis and design environment
- High-level, object-oriented language
- More than 700 predefined functions
Automatic Code Generation
- Template-based generation technology
- Production-quality code for C and Ada targets
- Full support of floating- and fixed-point data
National Instruments Alliance Partners
Model-Based Design with MATRIXx White Paper
Learn how model-based development with MATRIXx can shorten your design cycle.
What's New in NI MATRIXx
Learn about the new and changed features for MATRIXx
Visualizing MATRIXx Simulation with FlightGear
Learn how to connect MATRIXx models to FlightGear for dynamic simulation visualization.
Find MATRIXx Documentation
View Users Manuals, Release Notes, and other documentation for MATRIXx.