"With this project, we were able to go from the prototyping phase to the final setup of the machine in only three weeks. "
- Paolo Catterina - EUROelectronics, srl
Intense global competition is putting pressure on machine builders to deliver machines with higher throughput, reduced operating cost, and more features that improve productivity, increase efficiency, and differentiate their machines from the competition. For this reason, today’s machine builders have switched from designing single-purpose machines to creating flexible and highly effective multipurpose machines by adopting modern control systems and sophisticated algorithms and integrating high-end electronics into their mechanical machines. Best-in-class machine builders are using National Instruments hardware and software tools to stay ahead of the competition.
Additional Case Studies
- LabVIEW NI SoftMotion Module and SolidWorks Improve the Design Process
- Using CompactRIO for Increased Production Throughput and Welding Quality
- Designing a Highly Reliable Electron Beam Control System Using NI LabVIEW FPGA and CompactRIO
- Using the LabVIEW Datalogging and Supervisory Control Module for Simulation and Control of Pulp Production at a Large Paper Refinery