"We used the configurability and high-speed streaming to disk capabilities of the vector signal analyzer equipment to collect all available GNSS signals and expect it to work for future signals as well."
- Mark Petovello - University of Calgary
National Instruments provides flexible software and modular RF hardware that are ideal for the design and test of global positioning system (GPS) receivers. You can use these tools to generate coarse acquisition (C/A) codes in the L1 band and perform measurements such as sensitivity, time to first fix (TTFF), and position and tracking accuracy. The benefits of using NI GPS simulation tools include the following:
- Low-cost, 24-hour simulation of up to 12 satellites simultaneously
- Custom motion trajectories and adjustable satellite power levels for scenario-specific test
- Multiple wireless protocol test with software-defined instrumentation
- Record and playback of up to 25 hours of live GPS signals