Using the FREE TDM Excel Add-in for Microsoft Excel, you can load and work with TDM and TDMS files in Excel.
- Interactively loads TDM and TDMS files in Excel
- Use ‘Open with>>Excel Importer’ or double-click from Windows Explorer to open a TDM/TDMS file in Excel
- Use VBA and the TDM Excel Add-In COM-API to automate loading of TDM and TDMS files into Excel.
- Loads more than 256 groups
- Each TDM/TDMS file loaded into Excel creates a new Excel Workbook
- Each group in the TDM/TDMS file is loaded onto a separate Excel Worksheet
- Each channel of a group is loaded as a separate column in the groups Worksheet
- Ignores decimation groups generated by SignalExpress.
Supported file formats:
- TDMS 1.0 files and TDMS 2.0 files
- TDM files
Supported Excel versions:
- Excel 2002 (XP), 2003, Excel 2007, Excel 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit), and Excel 2013 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Excel 2000 and earlier are not supported
Note: You can create a DataPlugin to read Microsoft Excel and OpenOffice Calc spreadsheets with LabVIEW, DIAdem or DataFinder.
Note: Use the ExcelTDM DataPlugin to read Excel files stored with the same worksheet layout as created by the TDM Excel Add-In. More detailed information can be found here: Editing TDM(S) files with the TDM Excel Add-In.
|File Extension:||*.TDM; *.TDMS|
|Direction:||Read / ---|
|Last Change:||June 1, 2015 [184.108.40.206]|
- Download the attached file referenced in this document titled NITDMEXCEL_2014-0-0.exe.
- Double-click on the file nitdmexcel_14-0-0.exe.
- Follow the installation dialogs.
- After the installation of the TDM Excel Add-In on Microsoft Vista you need to start Microsoft Excel at least once using administrator privileges.