This DataPlugin supports reading / importing of standard GPS receiver protocol files.
This format is the standard protocol used by GPS receivers for writing position and satellite data. The files are ASCII-based and often have the file extension *.nmea or *.txt. The standard for this format was written by the National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA®).
- Calculation of distance.
- Reading of Timestamp with fractional seconds.
- Date is initialized to 01.01.1980.
- Bugfix in checksum calculation.
- Now importing the count of satellites into a channel.
- Auto detect CRLF or LF in files as "End Of Line" character.
|Direction:||Read / ---|
|Last Change:||August 5, 2013|
|Update Information:||Now the data is always read from the first line of the file.|
|GPX DataPlugin for GPS files|
|Garmin TCX DataPlugin for TCX fitness data files|
|How to install this DataPlugin (VBScript)|
|DIAdem Home Page|