This download is a complete installer for NI-IMAQ for IEEE Cameras 2.0.1. New features in version 2.0.1 include:
- Support for PCI-8254R
- Bug fix for cwui.ocx control (see KB 3MF99R6W)
Features added in 2.0:
- Support for IIDC 1.31 cameras
- In-line Bayer decoding
- Optimized YUV decompression
- Broadcasting - One camera can send images to multiple hosts simultaneously
- Low level buffer management
- Support for P4 hyperthreading machines
- Improved LabVIEW integration - Property nodes for camera attributes
- Camera enumeration function
- Camera plug/unplug events
- .NET support
This driver is a free upgrade if you have already purchased NI-IMAQ for IEEE 1394 version 1.5 or later or any kit that included 1.5 or later. Use your existing NI-IMAQ for IEEE 1394 serial number to install and activate this product. New users will have a 30 day, fully functional trial period before activation is required. Activate NI-IMAQ for IEEE 1394 version 2.0 using your original 1.5.x serial number and not any upgrade serial number you may have received.
Note: Users who have purchased NI-IMAQ for IEEE 1394 version 1.0 or 1.1 may upgrade to version 1.5.2 for free using part number 850413F-03.