Last Modified: May 7, 2019
Create a custom data visualization panel, or dashboard, using SystemLink Tags and Dashboard Builder.
On SystemLink Cloud, click Visualizations.
Click Dashboards and then click + New to create a dashboard.
Enter a name for the dashboard.
- Select Free-form as the dashboard type.
- Click Create. The dashboard editor opens.
At the top of the editor, select the screen size for which you want to optimize your dashboard.
Drag the control or indicator you want to use to visualize tag data onto the panel. For more information about which data types controls and indicators accept, refer to the tag formatting help.
Bind input properties to tag values. You can find all tags currently stored on the SystemLink Cloud server in the Tag Viewer.
From the bottom left corner of the editor, drag the tag you want to use and drop it into the value field in the configuration pane or click the square next to the value field and type the tag name. The field text turns blue to indicate you are selecting a tag. The following image shows a Boolean tag bound to the value of a check box control.
If you want to bind an items control, such as a drop-down list or radio button group, click Bind as tags to interpret the string displayed in the control as a tag. For more information on specifying values for items controls, refer to the items controls help.
To create more complex bindings, such as binding one control or indicator property value to another, refer to the binding syntax help.
- Optional: To specify a hard-coded value, clear the tag value from the field and click the square next to the field to enter the value.
- In the configuration pane, specify any other customizations for the input or output in your dashboard, such as format and display options.
- Repeat steps 7 through 10 for any other inputs or outputs you want to include in the dashboard.
- Click Save and Play to view your dashboard.
- To make changes, click Edit.
Recently Viewed Topics