Last Modified: May 7, 2019
Create a dashboard comprised of tiles to visualize tag data gathered from your distributed test and measurement systems.
On SystemLink Cloud, click Visualizations.
Click Dashboards and then click + New to create a dashboard.
Enter a name for the dashboard.
- Select Tile for the dashboard type.
Click Create. The dashboard editor opens.
At the top of the editor, select the screen size for which you want to optimize your dashboard.
- Drag the tile you want to use to visualize data onto the panel.
- Specify the properties you want the tile to display in the configuration pane.
Depending on the tile type, click + or
Tag to select the data source you want to bind to the tile.
Optional: Add another data source, if your tile type allows.
Specify additional properties you want the tile to display, such as title, units, or navigation URL of the data source.
Depending on the tile type, you can display more properties.
- Repeat steps 7-8 for any other tiles you want to add to the dashboard.
- Click Play to view your dashboard.
The dashboard editor automatically saves your dashboard whenever you make a change.
- To make more changes, click Edit.
Recently Viewed Topics