Monitoring and Analyzing Oil Well Fracture Pumps
Lime Instruments, LLC
"LabVIEW has made the software development side much quicker than our past experiences in C-based programming. What most C programmers take two years to do, we can accomplish in a couple of months. We can use that time savings to get to market quicker and capitalize on our competitors’ lag time."
NI is empowering engineers to develop industrial embedded systems for the monitoring and control of oil and gas assets. Because of the high investment cost of oil and gas systems, a condition monitoring system is especially important. Condition-based maintenance systems help decrease unscheduled outages and optimize machine performance while reducing maintenance and repair costs. NI hardware and software solutions are deployed around the globe in oil and gas upstream, midstream, and downstream applications.
Additional Case Studies
- Pipeline: Developing an Inertial Pipeline Inspection Gauge With LabVIEW and CompactRIO
- Exploration: NI CompactRIO Helps Nexans Spider Dredging System Level Seabed for Oil and Gas Exploration
- Pipeline: Deploying LabVIEW to Monitor Pipelines at the Ormen Lange in the North Sea
- Pipeline: PEMEX Uses NI LabVIEW to Implement a Crude Oil Distribution System
- Production: Developing an Oil Well Pump Control System