Monitoring and Analyzing Oil Well Fracture Pumps
Lime Instruments, LLC
"LabVIEW has made the software development side much quicker than our past experiences in C-based programming. What most C programmers take two years to do, we can accomplish in a couple of months. We can use that time savings to get to market quicker and capitalize on our competitors’ lag time."
Industrial equipment, such as pumps, is critical to the production of an oil well. There is a direct correlation to an oil company’s bottom line as cash flow is tied to oil and gas production. Exploration, production, and oilfield service companies have adopted condition monitoring and control platforms to ensure reliability and well production efficiency by decreasing unscheduled outages and optimizing machine performance.
Additional Case Studies
- Pipeline: Developing an Inertial Pipeline Inspection Gauge With LabVIEW and CompactRIO
- Exploration: NI CompactRIO Helps Nexans Spider ROV Dredging System Level Seabed for Oil and Gas Exploration
- Pipeline: Deploying LabVIEW to Monitor Pipelines at the Ormen Lange in the North Sea
- Pipeline: PEMEX Uses NI LabVIEW to Implement a Crude Oil Distribution System
- Production: Building a Gas Well Fracturing Proppant Delivery System