National Instruments is headquartered in Austin, Texas, USA. We have corporate and international branch offices in nearly 40 countries. A central procurement and R&D staff in Austin directs all key supplier activities, including sourcing strategy. Our Hungary, Malaysia, Ireland, China, and Costa Rica locations play a key role in supporting our procurement strategy.
Our procurement groups are based in six countries at this time: USA, Hungary, Malaysia, Ireland, China, and Costa Rica.
The procurement staff is primarily organized into the following specialties:
- Mechanical Commodity includes printed circuit board, formed/sheet/extruded/stamped/diecast metal, cable assemblies, system enclosures, packaging, plastics, and hardware.
- Electrical Components Commodity includes all electrical and electromechanical components.
- Software/Print includes software replication and print services.
- Supply Chain Operations includes operations, processes, system infrastructure, and other environmental programs.
- Procurement Engineering includes supplier quality, Component Engineering, and R&D support.
- Indirect Procurement includes company-wide purchases that are not directly used in the production of customer products.
Contact Procurement: firstname.lastname@example.org