Automated Test Equipment: Instrumentation, Software, Services, and Integrators
National Instruments offers a complete software and hardware platform, allowing you to build a software-defined test system that meets your exact test requirements. With this platform, you gain the assurance of ongoing technology support and the flexibility to customize your instrumentation as your needs change. NI offers service programs for individual engineers, global organizations, integrators, and OEMs. These services are designed to meet your needs throughout the application life cycle – from planning and development through deployment and ongoing maintenance.
NI supplies this framework through its modular, automated test platform shown below. Select individual components to learn more about these instruments. Or, view example reference test systems that employ software-defined architecture.
Focus on Services and Support
View the webcasts to see an overview of the full range of hardware, software, and professional service offerings, as well as the global support programs ready to assist you with online, phone, and in-person technical expertise.
Services and Support Offerings
System Configuration and Deployment
- Up and running out of the box
- Ability to standardize your system hardware and software
- Long-term support
- Printed custom system documentation
Training and Certification
- Courses specifically designed for application areas
- Formats include online, on-demand, self-paced, and classroom
- Certification confirms your technical growth and skill
- Multiple calibration options including ISO Guide 17025
- Traceable to national and international standards
- Calibration software available for metrology laboratories
Software Maintenance and Support
- Automatic upgrades and maintenance releases
- Direct support from NI applications engineers
- On-demand training modules
Warranty and Repair Services
- Extended warranties help you meet project life-cycle requirements
- Numerous options including express repair
See the options
- Simplified software budgeting and purchasing
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Ability to build a user community within your organization
The National Instruments professional services team consists of NI applications and systems engineers and the worldwide National Instruments Alliance Partner program – a network of more than 600 independent consultants and integrators. From design and specification to application development, project management, and integration of third-party software and hardware, take advantage of the team’s in-depth knowledge of NI products and applications when developing and deploying your solution.
- Prototyping and Feasibility Analysis
- Consulting and Development Assistance
- Full System Integration and Development
Finding a System Integrator
The NI Alliance Partner program is a worldwide network of more than 600 consultants, system integrators, developers, channel partners, and industry experts who partner with NI to provide complete, high-quality software-defined solutions to customers.
Configure a Complete PXI System
Select the appropriate chassis, controller, and modules for your application, and then let the advisor recommend the necessary components and accessories to complete your system.
Call to speak with an NI technical expert directly for a custom system configuration.
Automated Test Product Brochure
View the latest NI test equipment and software for a variety of industry and application areas.