Build Better Automated Test Systems
National Instruments transforms the way engineers around the world build automated test systems. Using open PC technologies and modular hardware, customers at more than 30,000 companies annually simplify development, increase code reuse and productivity, and dramatically reduce time to market.
New to Software-Defined Test?
- Compare traditional and software-defined test systems
- View the hardware and software architecture
- See size, functionality, and cost comparison
Automated Test Products and Services
- View a complete test platform including NI TestStand, LabVIEW, and PXI
- Find global services for small teams, large organizations, integrators, and OEMs
Companies Using Software-Defined Test
- See businesses of all sizes and from every major industry that have deployed software-defined test systems
- Learn about benefits realized, including increased system performance and decreased system size and cost
Test System Development Resources
- Browse a rich collection of technical content
- See industry-proven and practical test engineering best practices
- Learn about topics such as software development and system deployment strategies
Common Application Areas for Automated Test
- Obtain system-level blueprints for getting started on building applications
- Find reference test systems for avionics, audio, hardware-in-the-loop (HIL), RF, video, and more.
Moore's Law Enables New Options in Test
Hear James Truchard, NI CEO and President, discuss commercial technologies available to lower the cost of automated test.
Looking to Optimize Your Test Organization?
View the available business and technology resources for test managers.